Reaction score
I have a proper one up at £6995 and much spent on recent service etc. I wish Autotrader would default any ABI recorded car off the system. You would be surprised at what text prevents adverts from appearing without fixing it.

Reaction score
i cant belive he walked away...air bag didnt go off either...you can see where the post has come through the screen, screen into the dashboard then into the steering wheel....wonder how far off his face it stopped...lucky guy

Reaction score
son of solo said:
i cant belive he walked away...air bag didnt go off either...you can see where the post has come through the screen, screen into the dashboard then into the steering wheel....wonder how far off his face it stopped...lucky guy

steering wheel was pretty much ripped off and landed in my lap... i certainly didn't steer the car to it's final resting place...

and yes the post came through, i must have moved to one side as it glanced my neck and stopped at the back window... so went right through the car

Reaction score
I spoke to the guy selling this in Norwich he says it drives absolutely fine and all damage recorded and classed as a cat c, would that mean its been checked so its road worthy? you think buyers should steer clear of this car?

Reaction score
You need to make up your own mind on that one - take a look at the pics from the accident. If you want a compromised Trophy that may not hold up so well in another accident then it's the car for you.. If you want to get a true good quality Trophy then don't bother with this one...

Reaction score
All a VIC certifies is that it is the same vehicle that has been written off (Vehicle Identity Check)
An engineers report in theory should confirm that the vehicle is structurally sound, but does not guarantee anything.
In all fairness after a new cross member and subframe that looks like it should be alright.

Reaction score
kaz16 said:
I spoke to the guy selling this in Norwich he says it drives absolutely fine and all damage recorded and classed as a cat c, would that mean its been checked so its road worthy? you think buyers should steer clear of this car?

i spoke to the guy when he first advertised... knowing full well the extent of the damage

however, he told me it had minor damage caused by a traffic bollard... no suspension damage and no chassis damage... draw your own conclusions - but the general opinion i read about Cit-Ren (the people who repaired it) isn't great...

in the last 2 years it has done 5k miles and i would guess most of those have just been ambling about.

considering you can get a straight one for about £1500 more than his price, i know what i would be buying :wink:

i know the full extent of the damage, and even though i still have an attachment to the car, i wouldn't consider it even for £4k