Reaction score
What about the finance? He wants cash so presumably there is no payment direct to the finance company. Won't the buyer have to stump up the cash and continue paying the finance off as he has given notice of it in the advertisement?

Reaction score
I'd be worried about the finance too. A default on the payment by the previous owner would not be a fun position to be in (assuming the loan was secured against the car). If it is just a personal loan then there is nothing to worry about :)

O.

Reaction score
its hard to sell cars atm

i put mine on for 10600 and only got 1 phone call and he did not come and look at it.

ANd my car is only 13k miles no dents or curbed wheels and has new brakes and just been serviced.

So god knows what people are taking for them to actually sell.

Reaction score
MrD06 said:
its hard to sell cars atm

i put mine on for 10600 and only got 1 phone call and he did not come and look at it.

ANd my car is only 13k miles no dents or curbed wheels and has new brakes and just been serviced.

So god knows what people are taking for them to actually sell.

It could be your location... so many factors to consider :( Sorry to hear.

However I do remember a couple over the last couple of months that sold very quickly for near to their asking price (similar to yours) so hang tight! :)

O.

Reaction score
Another poss sub 10k cheapy spotted on renaultsport.co.uk this morning, higher than average mileage at 23k but still good value for money for someone....

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice username - good film.

That's Trophydan's one, shame on him for the low price. :wink:

In a hurry to get a 400bhp Evo!