Reaction score
As you know the Trophy sold and is going at the weekend... last night i went and viewed a Mk1 172 and ended up buying it. So my weekend consists of delivering the Trophy to its new owner and once home collecting my new car.

The Ph-Quick will be an interim car til i can get my hands on a Meggy but works out at my sixth Clio in 10 years of driving.

Anyways... it has 40k miles, cambelt done, new front tyres, new exhaust and Cat too. 2 previous lady owners, stackloads of history inc the paperwork attached to the car when it arrives in the country and even has the original number plates and supplying dealer sticker! It has a couple of door dinks in the driver side door but nothing too worry about, otherwise it's a very tidy car :

A few pictures :

Attachments

• dist side.jpg
    dist side.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 197
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 200
  • driv side.jpg
    driv side.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 199
  • full front.jpg
    full front.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 197
Reaction score
Trophy No.
No, I don't think so how much did you pay as I'm seriously thinking of getting a runner/track weapon as 307 has already developed some new door dinks :evil: and i don't want to irritate the neighbors too much with the exhaust.

Reaction score
Looks very tidy buddy :wink:

Alot of people would be happy as that for their only form of decent transport, let alone an interim car.

Enjoy

Reaction score
hoolio said:
No, I don't think so how much did you pay as I'm seriously thinking of getting a runner/track weapon as 307 has already developed some new door dinks :evil: and i don't want to irritate the neighbors too much with the exhaust.

this cost me £4200... spot of negotiation got me the price down though from the original price :wink: