Is there an oilman on here....! Wanting Silkolene i think

Reaction score
Seeing as you're in Essex, you might wanna take a leisurely B road drive to RPM in Ware, Hertfordshire.
http://www.rpmmotorsport.co.uk/main.html
Their prices are cheaper than Opie Oils standard prices, I just picked up a litre of Silkolene for under a tenner and I think their 5 litre jugs are mid 30's prices.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
sacrolidge lol

Oilman is Guy from Opie - he sorts mine and they do have discounts for members. Not tried RMP so I can't comment on comparisons but Opie have the best customer service I've come across in the Auto trade.

Reaction score
LOL? Sacro...what? Oh, sacrilege :wink:
I'm not dissing Opie (I actually got a 5l off them for my first service), but if you're local enough and can just pop in and buy a litre for less than 10 and 5 litres for 35-36ish than I'd rather do that then get it through the mail.
That said if their 'special deals' can better that (not forgetting postage) than fair enough...of course there's always Halfords generic oil, think you can get 5 litres free if you buy floor mats from them :lol: or is it the other way around? :lol:

hyb

Reaction score
I bought some silkolene Pro S 5l the other day for £40 from opie including delivery. There pretty good if you put together a group buy, the people on the s2000 forum ended up getting 5l for £32 delivered !

Day

Reaction score
You know when your website becomes established when oilman registers on it :lol:

Check just about any car forum in the country and he will be there.

Reaction score
yup i think i remember him from the saxo forum! But where is he when you need him...