Tim

Reaction score
Just to say hi really, i'm currently sorting out selling my Seat Ibiza Cupra to upgrade to a newer car. I have semi made the decision of getting a trophy, however having not driven one, or any clio for that matter my mind might change.

My friend has a 172 Cup which seems excellent so i'm going from being out in that, and reading EVO's fondness of the car.

So before i start posting random odds and sods i thought i'd say hi :)

If you click on the link below, you'll see a few photos of my Ibiza, modified slightly. I certainly wont be touching the 182, just keeping the thing as mint as can be whilst enjoying it on the track and any of the road trips me and my friends are planning to do :)

http://www.meinhost.net/newgallery/v/ibiza/

Cheers guys, speak soon

Tim

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :D

Ibiza looks sweet, have you modified the engine much? If you have that's the only thing that you might be dissapointed with the Trophy - a lack of poke. It's a great hot hatch, handles really well, and has shedloads of character.

Get out there and take one for a test drive...

Tim

Reaction score
The ibiza just has REVO software, i know i'll miss the punch in the back it gives me.

But weighing that against, fantastic handling, a new'ish car, peace of mind that it has a warranty, etc, etc.

It's a win, win situation really.

Plus i'll buy some twist-eze ;)

Reaction score
Tim, Welcome to the site ..proper.

As time goes on more people will modify Trophys. At least nothing needs doing to the suspension...or does it? Someone who has some track experience may have some more tweaks for that too.

Maybe our challenge is to keep the Trophy one step ahead of anything done to the 197 :evil:

Cheers, Steve.