Interior seats, door cards, Janspeed exhaust & sports cat

G

First post but have been on the cliosport.net forum for many years, thought i'd see if there is any interest for my old stuff on here.

All prices are for collection, can arrange delivery if needed. These parts are from a FF 182. Collection from Redditch (South of Birmingham, B98 post code)

Airbag - £10

CIMG3236.jpg

Rear quater cards - £65

CIMG3232.jpg

Front seats - £180
good condition with no stains, rips, bobbles etc. Only slight wear marks on drivers side support where I guess you get in/out. Can get better pics of that this weekend.

CIMG3245.jpg

Rear bench - £100
Pretty much new condition as the car never had passangers in the back.

CIMG3226.jpg
CIMG3225.jpg

Engine bay sound deadning - £10

CIMG3242.jpg

Boot carpet - £20

CIMG3244.jpg

Front suspension & rear springs - £30
CIMG3230.jpg

Induction elbow & breather pipe - £20

CIMG3215.jpg

Janspeed sport - £250
Sports cat - £120

Will get pics up over the weekend but I have a Janspeed sport system, only covered 5k miles, replacing due to the gf wanting the car back to standard (This is off her car not mine). Willing to part ex for a good condition standard exhaust and cat plus money my way.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You stripping a car down by any chance lol... gd with shifting the stuff - the rear bench may interest a few.

G

Been away on holiday so sorry late reply.

Car has been stripped for almost a year now, kept hold of everything just in case I needed them. Decided they are no longer needed (Will be keeping the car till it dies) so make me an offer people :D

I also have a set of fog light surrounds for sale now, mint condition, £20 delivered ono

Janspeed sold also...

G

Open to offers on the rest now, rear bench deposit taken. Want the rest gone by Christmas :D