Reaction score
YAY,

Finally got my pay out from when the lady hit me up hte bottom in the Trophy. Her insurance company have offered £2600. I can finally afford to do a track day woooo hooooo

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
I can finally afford to do a track day woooo hooooo

There are a few of us going to Brands in August, would be an excellent way to spend some of that money!

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
YAY,

Finally got my pay out from when the lady hit me up hte bottom in the Trophy. Her insurance company have offered £2600. I can finally afford to do a track day woooo hooooo

Were you injured?

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
Bit of a dodgy back, bit sore now and again. Doc recomended physio, so i'm game for a massage!!!

I just hate people who think they can just get money because they had a small prang!!! People seem oblivious to how much it's costing the insurance companies and how it will effect the cost of insurance in the future.

The land of litigation (US) has the most convoluted insurance system whereby you have to choose the cover you have for various different categories eg. third party vehicles, uninsured passengers etc....

The more cover you want the more it costs and all of these are maximum values. If you insure for 50,000 of 3rd party cover and cause 100,000 guess who has to pay the deficit!?!?

Insurance will go the same way over here if everybody trys to get a few grand for 'whiplash'.....

Reaction score
I have not asked for any money at all, they asked if i would see their doctor. I did, then out of the blue I have a letter asking if I would accept 2600. I'd be a bit silly to turn down free money.
I have not filed a complaint or said i wanted compensation. And at the end of the day, she shouldn't have been sitting a foot off my back bumper on an A road, so f**k em.

I agree compensation culture will ruin our ruined country even more.

Day

Reaction score
Is it me or are there posts missing?

I have no idea what you are on about!

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
I have not asked for any money at all, they asked if i would see their doctor. I did, then out of the blue I have a letter asking if I would accept 2600. I'd be a bit silly to turn down free money.
I have not filed a complaint or said i wanted compensation. And at the end of the day, she shouldn't have been sitting a foot off my back bumper on an A road, so f**k em.

I agree compensation culture will ruin our ruined country even more.

I must confess a friend of mine is in the same boat! She was a passenger in a crash and she hasn't asked/claimed for anything but the insurance company asked her to go and see a doctor although she's yet to get a letter?

It's f*cking ridiculous, the insurance companies are whinging about how much claims are costing and ramping up policy prices but then they go and give money away!?!?!

I was involved in an incredibly low speed (1mph) incident in a car park where a guy just gently reversed back into my but his bumper went straight into the crease line of my door so it needed replacing. I phoned my insurance company to let them know etc... and few hours later I get a call from their legal team asking if I was injured etc...?