Insurance implications of Suspension mods?

Reaction score
Has anyone got any idea of the cost implications on my insurance if I have the Mark Fish suspension setup? So far Greenlight haven't added anything for brakes, ARB etc. Just wondered if anyone has done this already.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Remember Greenlight are just a broker so the details of your policy will depend on who you are with. I go through them and basically i pay a one off £25 for any change. ie if i put in a Max it costs me £25 but if i put in the Max, upgrade the brakes, an exhaust etc etc in one go i still only pay £25. My premium this year is exactly the same as last with a lot of stuff added last summer.
Just give them a call.

Reaction score
I've just changed over to Greenlight and found them to be the cheapest plus they offer trackday cover at £50 per day with only your excess doubling.

They won't cover Castle Combe though which is a pity as I do enjoy playing a good game of chase the car in front till it spins........

:D

Reaction score
The Mark Fish mods are just replacements for the o.e parts - not as though they are 'coil over', so you could argue that they are just normal wear and tear replacements; i.e no loading.

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments. I'm hoping they will just add an admin charge as Hoolio said. I'd better give them a call before I book it in.

Cheers.