Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Brenda, and im from Buenos Aires Argentina. I m the owner of a clio sport 172 2003 with now 200 hp.

I ve been trying to get the front black lip you can see at this photo

and the only thing i got in argentina was this....its just a piece number as they dont have it in stock..but i cant imagine how it looks like or even if it is the same think i want. 8200248910.

Maybe somebody can help me ...as this is not common in here and i have to pay a lot for it, and i dont even know if it really is the black lip on the photo which is the want i really want.

You can all find me on facebook beejay329@hotmail.com

thanks to everyone

Reaction score
Hello Brenda! I'm intrigued: are there many 172/182s in Argentina?

Is that a standard Renault Splitter (the black bit) that you want?

I wonder if K-Tec will ship a Carbon splitter to South America? They are actually cheaper (in the UK) than the standard Renault one.

Reaction score
Johnnytheboy said:
Hello Brenda! I'm intrigued: are there many 172/182s in Argentina?

Is that a standard Renault Splitter (the black bit) that you want?

I wonder if K-Tec will ship a Carbon splitter to South America? They are actually cheaper (in the UK) than the standard Renault one.

Hey!

There are no 182 =( and we have around 150/200 phase1 from 2001 ahead the really old ones. and around 70 p2 from 2003 till 2005.. They are very difficult to see around and pretty expensive

i just want the one in the picture...as nothing is accesible in south america...as you can see if there are just 70 cars , there are lot of things that we cant buy. its like "this is all we have for this clio.....that just it" and if you want something else ...for example....i got the 16" wheels that back in europe you get the car..it has those 16" wheels. here, they just came with 15"ones....i went to Spain and got them for nothing....nobody has the 16" wheels i have now because if they sell them in here , they would be aroung 2000 euros...

We call that lip...ive been searching trough the forums...is Splitter the same thing?
the one in the picture, the black one...is a renault original accesory or it just comes with the car?

im trying to find out what to do and not to spend sooo much money

here are some pics of my car (not using the 16"wheels)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes a splitter is the same thing.

There is a very similar one on the Skoda Fabia Rs. Available for about £10. The official renault one is very expensive.

What have you done to get 200bhp?

Reaction score
Theres somebody in here very famous from Renault who has worked with the clio cup back in europe and stuff....he did something just using the original cams from the clio sport and getting around 10 or 15 hp . I got around that. then we worked a lil bit the cylinder head(is that correct? dont know how to spell it in english) and working with the original inyection a couple of times , we got to 200. im using forged pistons also.

Im planning on doing something else but not quite sure. This is new for us. I think im the only woman in here with a clio sport with 200hp! the other ones just got NOS.

Reaction score
Hi,

i have just bought a splitter for the trophy and yes the part number is: r8200248910 here in the uk. It is the small black trim you are looking for. It cost me £150 which is totally crazy. I will look for you on facebook.

Reaction score
billythekid said:
Hi,

i have just bought a splitter for the trophy and yes the part number is: r8200248910 here in the uk. It is the small black trim you are looking for. It cost me £150 which is totally crazy. I will look for you on facebook.

great.ive just called renault and they told me as the only clio sport version we have is mine...the normal version(no thropy no ragnotti, no 182 or anything) he said this black trim appears on the dialogys as 8200248910 SPL edition...would it be your thropy version on the diologys? thanks billy

Reaction score
i cant be 100% sure on that. as far as i know they are the same. someone else in here may be able to comfirm it. :)