Ajr

Reaction score
That's harsh, i'd definitely go through insurance as it'll need a new roof skin which is going to cost a lot, if they are even replaceable on clios?

Trophys seem to attract bad attention, red isn't the most subtle of colours! Mine got keyed the week i got it round the back of my work in a quiet industrial estate :(

Reaction score
its not so bad it needs a skin they said the will be removing head lining and massaging the biggest of the 4 roof dents out deepest dent is only 3 mm deep ,brother in law came over today to have a look and he said i cant even see a dent but he does drive a hyundi lol.but looking at it with a cool head today i dont think its as bad as i first thought

Reaction score
A mate of mine owns a decent sprayers in Ash which is not far from you and has done work on my Trophy so if you need any help mate let me know?

I think he also has the paint already there if needed........

:D

Reaction score
Thanks matt but getting it sorted after my 1st race next sunday ,you just never know!!lol

Reaction score
I would dedicate my life to finding the tossers and once found i would cut their feet off off and stamp on their faces with them, oops went a bit too far, :lol: .

Seriously though, i remember when i had a AXGT, 12 years ago, it was one of the best i had seen, no rust, dints and the paint work was mint. Came out my house one morning and it had a big scratch down the bonnet + a big dint in the roof.
I was absolutely raging :x :x :x .
I tried to find out who it was for about 6 months but never found out, even though i had a idea who it was, no proof.
The dint in the roof knocked out and i bought a new bonnet.

Probably just 18yr old cocks showing off thinking its god to run over cars, i might rig mine up to 1000volts so if anyone touches it they will get a shock, :lol: . Wasnt me copper, i dont own electric must have been Northern electric, :lol: !!!