Reaction score
Hi guy how ever much you need to take your car and leave it somewhere for the night DON'T
After going out for a drink last night i decided to leave the trophy parked down a quiet lane ,andto go and pick it up in the morning.
before my wife even dropped me off i said to her "the week ive had just my luck some mindless idiots will have vandalised the car"
imagine the horror when we pulled up to find a dented bonnet and a roof that looked like someone has done riverdance on it.to say im a little pissed is an understatement. :x .
im a real tart when i comes to looking after my cars,and now have to pay to get it repaired as insurance excess is £600
so please guys dont trust anyone.

Reaction score
Crickey!

Would imagine a new resprayed bonnet and roof will cost way more than £600?

Good luck.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Re: If i ever catch the little Wars

Simon i think they call that rubbernecking, i bet you follow ambulances as well :wink:

Woody that's so sh*t, especially as you've not had it long, i think i'd have ruthless vengence in mind.

Reaction score
police just comming round to look at the car problem is they said they have no leads on who did it.but if i ever find out then???? dont know i could stop myself breaking there legs :lol:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The little B*****ds ! They need their legs breaking !

Reaction score
On the bright side (if there is one), it's better than a DUI or something worse.
I use to live in the Crap Towns 2005 award winner :lol: , parked on the street for 2 1/2 years and luckily never had any trouble... you never know when or where a bunch of to$$bags will show up :(

Reaction score
Very frustrating, and absolutely no need for it, theft I can understand but there's absolutely no benefit from damaging someone elses car.

I was discussing leaving my car in city later with my sister about 30 mins ago. We're going out for her birthday and she offered taking her ford ka and leaving mine at hers so nothing happens to it. I'm not bothering and pointed out to her that the times we've had things happen to our cars over the years they've always been parked at home. That and I'm responsible for investigating vehicle crime in her area and know at the moment it's not a good place to leave a car.

Reaction score
So sorry to hear :(

All my cars have suffered some sort of vandalism over the years, well except for the first car I ever had, Renault 19 1.4 energy :)

Reaction score
Some students ran over my mates mini, he lived next to campus in newcastle...luckly one of the neighbours saw it happen and rang the campus security...they cought the 2 little sh1ts as they came in the main entrance apparently boasting about their exploits...their student loan had an extra £1700 added to it rather sharpish...
but i guess that doesnt help, maybe a resprayed bonnet from a scrappy would be a cheaper option, the trophy bonnet will be no different to a bog standard 1.2 i would have thought.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
there's going to be fingerprints on the car!!! or at least boot prints - the police should be taking these and sticking them in the PNC - whoever 's done it may have a record - or may get a record at some point.... it took a few false receipts to get al capone.

Reaction score
if they take footprints i'd bet they are from either Nike air max '95 or Reebok classics these are the most common trainers worn in uk crime according to the university of strathclyde...seriously....dont ask

Reaction score
police came out and dusted the foot prints but they said they doubt it will ever lead to anything just going to have to pay up myself.a good mate of mine owns a bodyshop and ive been down there today he said £400 will do it. i know he does a great job as he also paints show winning hot rods that i help build. YEY FOR MATES RATES!!!!

Reaction score
Guy I met, had his Lambo Mucielago run over, the cretins mates filmed it, he found out, it went to court, guy got fined (nowhere near cost) and basically a slap on the wrist.

Think the video is on youtube

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry to hear about the vandalism mate... great news about the mates rates but it should never have happened in the first place. :( I'm a big believer in karma and I'm sure the person(s) responsible will get their just desserts. Chin up! :D

Reaction score
son of solo, ur right mate, i see that thing about the trainers. and my friends fiesta was a victim in the same sort of incident, outside his house!! and they were air max prints!! hope you catch the fu*kers anyways woody, no need for this sh*t!