Reaction score
I bought trophy #406 recently and it came with a stainless steel exhaust system. Below are some pictures does anybody know what make it is? I want to get a decat pipe for it you see. It's got a straight through centre section, doesn't appear to be any brand markings on it, any help appreciated :)

Cheers,

Andy

trophyzorst1.jpg

trophyzorst3.jpg

trophyzorst2.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The second looks the more likely fitting but it's difficult to see, you really need to confirm measurements.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The KTR decat is designed as a direct replacement for the standard cat. Seeing as though the rest of your system is designed to fit the standard cat there should be no reason the KTR decat wont fit.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes but rolled or straight end, I seem to remember to cat fitted to the T has the rolled end.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah it does so the decat in the second pic would be the one to go for.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
nickboazracing said:
By the look of that bracket holding the 2 boxes together i'd say it's very, er, custom! :oops:
:D Get the mecano out boys. But then again if it does the job and sounds good.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
none of the two in the first pic will fit as it needs to be a rolled end as jules says. I'd personally go to an exhaust mft to get one made up - prospeed would be able to sort one no problem.

I'd also get the decat to centre section modified to get rid of the stupidly designed roll joint with clamp, make it like the manifold to cat joint.... - it makes changing them over at mot time a hell of a lot easier than the standard fitting on the cat to centre section. Also you can increase the size of the exit to match the 2.5" (i think) pipe it's joining - less restrictive and therefore a bit more power...

the rest of the 'zorst doesn't look top quality but it should be ok.