I need trophy font springs!! Eibach yellows but where from?

Reaction score
I need some front new springs, is there anywhere I can get the normal yellow eibach springs or do I have to change? My suspension goes in tomorrow and I've just noticed it by taking it off one of the springs has broken but I want to replace the pair.
cheers

Reaction score
Is that from Renault?
and is that the normal ones if you get me? Not lowered etc?
and how do I get onto that page to order a set lol

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pretty sure that's renaultpartsdirect.co.uk and yes that is the part number for the OE front springs.

103 quid huh, might even be worth selling my spare set.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Like you i have a spare set as i have the Mark Fish set up. seen a pair going cheap and bought them for around £30

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thirty pounds is just not worth getting worked up for, guess they will stay where they are.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The website i use is a Renault site that needs a user name and password that i got from someone.
Its not a public site.

Renaultpartsdirect DO NOT and prob will not sell these springs.

They are dealer only parts!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's correct renaultpartsdirect don't stock them (my bad, jumped to the wrong conclusion) but why post a page from a site none of the rest of us can access without that little bit of information alongside?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
That's correct renaultpartsdirect don't stock them (my bad, jumped to the wrong conclusion) but why post a page from a site none of the rest of us can access without that little bit of information alongside?

For Genuine OE Part number and price.

Nothing worse than walking into a dealer and having some ar$e telling you that 182's dont have sachs suspension or eibach springs.

I can look up any part and get a price and OE part number which is good as then i know what im wanting and what to order.

I get a fair few PMs on cliosport asking me to look up things for part numbers and prices.
I also get full blown pictures and car data / information.

I dont hand the details out as i dont want loads of people getting the username and password as its a renault system