Reaction score
Evening all,

So happy, just bought a Clio Trophy! Picking it up tomorrow, 18,700 miles. For a great price too! Going to be a completely differant change from my 1.2 punto :lol: . A very happy 19 year old indeed!! 8)

trophy3dz4.png

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
welcome, enjoy the trophy experience, make sure you register it in the owners register.

And make sure you take it easy for the first few months, it'll be a lethal weapon compared to a 1.2, you don't want to hit a stretch of road you know well in a car you think you know to find it's characteristics are different.

Reaction score
Good stuff! Welcome to the forum, there was/is a Trophy from Scotland on Autotrader recently... you pick up that one?

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
Good stuff! Welcome to the forum, there was/is a Trophy from Scotland on Autotrader recently... you pick up that one?

that was not me! bought this one private, at curry. I've been on this site for some time, but thought id now register since, I have a trophy!

Reaction score
very nice whats the number?

I'm hoping to get mine real soon :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the club.

As said above, enjoy what you know I'm going to tell you is a fantastic car, but take it easy - if I'd had one at 19, I'd have lasted about 15 minutes!

:p

Reaction score
BIG step up in all round performance, I'm sure you'll love it.

Just be careful & enjoy it safely :wink:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Nice one mate, you'll love it.

I had an Ibiza 1.6 and jumped from that to my 172 Cup a few years ago. As mentioned before, take it steady for a while, also as its damp out there now!

Let us know what you think of it!

Reaction score
That look just like mine!!!!! :p
great choice...wish i had one went i was 19! youll love it especially on thsoe great roads you have up there!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! (wave)

Clio Trophy at 19!!! 8) Won't ask about insurance though... :wink:

Reaction score
exactly the same as me, I had a 1.2 16v Punto Mk2 Sporting and then brought my Trophy at 19 too!

great choice!

Reaction score
Well in mate, cracking choice.i've had mine for 5 months now and love every minite of driving her. i went from a 1.2 clio to the trophy.All i say is get used to the power on some nice straight roads.hate to think what your insurance is, i'm 21 and mines £1700.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Rudi said:
Well in mate, cracking choice.i've had mine for 5 months now and love every minite of driving her. i went from a 1.2 clio to the trophy.All i say is get used to the power on some nice straight roads.hate to think what your insurance is, i'm 21 and mines £1700.

Ouch, who's that with? When i had the cup at 20 i was paying £1000 and now i'm 22 with a Trophy it's £500. 5yrs NCB now :D

Reaction score
Guys what can I say, you could punch me in the face, and id still be smiling!! My insurance was £1517.27, hopefully "touch wood" nothing happens to me, and the insurance should go down next year! Its dark so ill take pictures tomorrow, after work!! thanks for all the comments, will take it easy for sometime as it;s a big step. BTW it moves like shit of a shovle!! :lol: