I cannot believe some morons

Reaction score
Going down hill on this side road, following this car which is maybe 10+metres infront of me in 2nd gear doing maybe 10mph. No cars coming either way and he decides hes going to slam on his breaks so he can look at this house on the left. Hes in the middle of the road with no indication.

i quicky change to 1st but im not slowing down in time so on comes the breaks but i slide into the back of him and hit him really gently. My hand is automaticaly on the horn. he didnt get out and neither did i. He was an old guy like 60+ so he probably didnt even notice me or the fact that i hit him.

Only a slight scratch, so a little of the paint below my front left washer jet is missing. I mean why the hell would you stop to look left with no indication in conditions like this. Really pissed me off

Reaction score
Im sorry but if you run into the back of someone it's your fault no matter what the circumstances.

Check for damage behind bumper as they flex a bit.

You got away lightly, these days your likly to get sued for this!!!!!!

Reaction score
I know i would get done, i hit him at 1mph so there is no damage. i just couldnt believe he just stopped in the middle of the road with no indication what so ever on a hill in the snow

Reaction score
silly boy. fancy colliding with a stationary vehicle. :oops: at least you were going forwards!

Reaction score
I know :oops:

I slid for 10metres thou so cannot be helped. Thanks to the local borough putting no grit down