I am back but its all bad news

Reaction score
Well as you may of relised I havent been around for a fair bit of time, mainly due to personal circumstances.

Well i am back now, unfortuanlty it looks as if my time with the Trophy may be ending, money issues have meant that i have had to look at ways of cutting cost and the obvious way that i can see is to sell the Trophy.

I really hoped it wouldnt come to this, and i am still looking at ways to overcome this. I will of course be keeping you lot informed of any changes.

As for the meets, it would be great to have a few get togethers in the new year, and i was thinking of possibly just organising some small local event such as Essex, Sussex, Midlands etc.

Steve

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Really good to see you back Steve, sorry to hear you might have to sell up though :cry: Hope it doesn't have to come to that but hey, it's only a car at the end of the day.

There does seem to be quite a few owners in Essex and Sussex so i think it would be good to get those people together in the new year. There's going to be quite a few of us at this Bedford trackday on the 4th Feb, if you're not busy come along and jump in for some passenger rides.

Reaction score
Yeah that sounds like good fun, really want to get the car out on track before it goes, just not willing to pay the prices they want for FCS 2006 £47 and no passenger or split runs, not sure i would put my car on track for a whole hour without splitting the time up.

Oh well there is always Traxx or an organised RSport day.

Will have to get some meets sorted for the New Year, just need some suggestions from the others and then can look into it.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you might have to get rid of the motor. Hope you can sort something out. Like Nik said, would be good to sort something out, my number hasn't changed so when it stops snowing we will have to meet for a blat about.

Reaction score
sounds like a date to me LOL

Even if we meet up for a drink at a pub, just be nice to get some proper meet pics up on the Forum.