Reaction score
ive just given the trophy a good clean inside and out, ive brought some autoglym leather cleaner but dont know what to use for the alcantara. theres a tiny stain on thr passenger seat and its always been there since i got the car but never wanted to try clean it out myself incase i ruin the seat. is there any special method to use to clean the seats or products i could use?

cheers

ben

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I use Autoglym interior shampoo if that helps, fairly hard brush to remove any stains and a wipe afterwards with a damp cloth.

Reaction score
Don't know if this sounds like I have OCD or anything but I clean my seats every week :oops: well brush the alcantara. I use the interior brush by Megs, then use a small copper brush just for suede and brush out all the places which get worn. As for the stain use a little water on a microfibre cloth and damp slightly (don't make it too wet) just brush and vacume and then leave to dry. When Brushing, brush the way you make the material darker - when you rub your hand over it one way it will go light and the other dark

Rich

Reaction score
Careful with wire (copper) brushes on suede or alcantara. The makers of fine suede shoes I know advise a stiff nylon brush these days. The one they supply also has an odd looking rubber piece on the reverse which is used for raising the nap. Combines rigidity with flexibility. Old school wire/copper brushes simply wear out the suede they told me.

Reaction score
They might have a new way of doing it now as you mentioned, but thats how I have always cleaned my shoes etc...so I just used that. Best man to speak to is 7MATT from i4detailing - I buy all my cleaning products from him and has great advice too.