• 46-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 51

• Under 16

• Total voters
Reaction score
I saw an interesting post in the Trophy Register section of the site which got me thinking... how old is everyone?

I've also seen various questions along these lines mixed in multiple threads: therefore thought it would be interesting to tie it back to just one thread.

Bit of a pointless question but interesting perhaps? I am hoping answers are anonymous...

Admins: please feel free to delete if not appropriate!!

I'll be the first one to vote...

Cheers...
O.

Reaction score
Interesting distribution so far (with 28 votes)... well balanced!

O.

Reaction score
Well im 52. My dad of 86 has been reading about my car and cant wait for me to show him what its made of. he always loved fast cars when he was healthy enough to have one. He liked fast women too from what I hear. :wink:

Reaction score
Yeah but still - a car in principal valued at 15.5k and group 17D! My first car (aged 19) was a Mk 1 MR2 worth about 3k, group 13 and that cost me £1,300 a year third party (not even including fire) - no claims, no points!!!! :?: :!: :?:

Duq

Reaction score
23 ... £450 quid insurance :D thanks German insurance!

Reaction score
24 and old enough to know better really LOL

Full no claims discount which brings the insurance down to around £700 fully comp.

Reaction score
Benny what insurance company you with? I tried to get a few quotes but evry one was saying i had to be 21!

Reaction score
Zak, first off try,

Admiral and elephant online (may be the same compnay, but admiral were cheaper for me, and they also dont change you to amend you policy, you only have to pay the difference!)

Bell Direct, Adrian Flux, and also check in teh back of magazines like max power and such, lots of commpanies there!

The AA, RAC, Tesco and direct line - naming only a few - will ONLY insure you of you're over 21!

Once had a quote for my Gti-6 from endsleigh for 10.5k!!!!!! I pilotely told them where to stick it!

Hope the helps.

Word of advice, i add my 28 year old sister to my policy, reallly reduces it!

hyb

Reaction score
Not sure about Tesco only insuring if your over 21, that must be a new policy they have, I had my Scooby WRX with them at 19.

Im with Privelige at the moment which comes to £900, im 22.

Reaction score
I'm 27 going on 18, dont agree with growing up too much, always had reasonably quick cars, best feature of the clio is that there great out of the box, havent always got to spend on them unlike my other motors. Always been a cosworth fan although since working for myself havent been able to afford running one. Will have to build a monster soon though, getting itchy feet!

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 1