Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of selling my Trophy (No380) but I'm not sure what it's worth so would like some advice. Car has been owned by myself for just over 3years and is in immaculate condition, not dented scuffed etc. It's on 38,000 miles, has fresh tyres all around albeit not pilots. It does need the auxiliary and cambelt changing, but I may get this done before selling it. The only mod it has is a ITG maxogen, but I do have all the original airbox should anyone want to restore it back to standard.

I'm thinking of selling the car in the next couple of months so Ideally would just like an idea of what it would be worth with the cambelt and auxiliary belt done? and without?

Thanks Matt

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm thinking of selling the car in the next couple of months so Ideally would just like an idea of what it would be worth with the cambelt and auxiliary belt done? and without?

Thanks Matt

Not very much and not very much as anyone who knows even a little will clearly be appalled by your lack of care.

I mean really? This has got to be one of the most ridiculous posts i've ever read on here.

Reaction score
Jesus Christ! Apologies for asking a question on here. The car has pretty much sat still for two years only doing around 2miles a week. It has also been booked in for cambelt etc next week. I was an enthusiast when I had the car but I don't drive it at all anymore hence the reason for getting rid of it. I would prefer for someone else who has the time and enthusiasm to enjoy the great car.

The car is a mint example and is miles better condition than many others I have ever had the chance to see. All the suspension was serviced by BG motorsport on 24,000 miles.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Maybe a tad harsh but any monkey could have told you that it will be worth a lot less without that major service done, any prospective buyer will use that fact and the fact that the car has not been serviced correctly to beat you down hard on the price. Also you asked for us to put a price on a car with almost no information, I'll have a punt £5k.