Reaction score
I've found a trophy that is only 12miles from my location opposed to the 100miles+ for other Trophys i'm looking at - Great! ..but he wants £13750 for a 5000miler (which i am no way going to pay).

I know they were listed at £15500 but i expect that most got them for £14500 odd?

I understand if you dont want to tell me the price you payed.

cheers

Reaction score
Some bought theirs for £12,500 brand new... (not me!!!!). I paid quite a bit more :(

O.

Reaction score
£12500 new!!!!

Guess i missed the boat then.

I've just spoken to the seller - its his wifes car and says that he paid list price for it.

It is the perfect car for me but the price is'nt.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
bought mine from a main dealer - 5 miles on the clock for £13,500. with a full tank of premium and car mats etc.

Reaction score
New from main dealer for £13,300 with cheap mats, fuel and window tints (worth £200) thrown in.

Reaction score
Got back to the bloke selling the £13750 Trophy .. I offered £11800 - he was not impressed and i think he was gonna swear at me- got very worked up about it - didnt even say -'i'll go to 12500' didnt even want my number? - oh well.

Think i'm better off with the main man.. Steve at Allvehicles!.

Reaction score
Yeah.. been lookin everywhere, think i'm sold on Allvehicles.. if Steve can sort me out . Its easier than travelling into the M25 or oop North,

ps - dont think you've got me hook line and sinker Mr Allvehicles ...I still want a good deal!!!!!! :wink: .

Reaction score
oliie said:
Some bought theirs for £12,500 brand new... (not me!!!!). I paid quite a bit more :(

O.

I paid £12,400 for mine, but only due to Renault Friends and familes 20% discount (other half works for RFS) nothing to do with my 'hard ball' negotiation skills :wink:

Reaction score
I'm hoping to buy one between £blah blah and £12k... I guess that they are in demand, minus 500 left and a couple of people can sell theirs for what they bouight them for ...so zero depreciation for one years motoring....allright for some!!!

contact me with your low milage warrior! :wink:

Reaction score
Thought you wanted a Trophy not a Warrior Double Cab :lol:

A few disturbed dealers, who probably were and still are making a loss, bailed out of Trophys for net net cost for target. Usng staff scheme, demo and fleet bonuses. As a consequence some people paid list and others as low as £12400 ish. Hardly equitable, but impossible to quantify when part exchanges are involved. I can understand the man who paid list being tetchy about a perceived low bid, but whatver the price, nearly new cars are the worst for highlighting early years depreciation. Many run of the mill cars literally halve in value after a month on the road.

Trophys have been pretty depreciation proof. Amazingly of late, very late ultra low mileage Clio Cup pack cars (some people just want the extras) have gone up on average about £500 - not that this can be passed onto the customer, but says something about the 197 methinks.