Reaction score
415 is at 24,650, having had 19,900 on it when I bought it in January of this year. My wife does the school run in it mostly, although I am occasionally allowed out of the house to drive it (usually to bloody Tescos for fuel and groceries). All running fine, although ren7oaks mentioned that the one of the exhaust cat backs is a bit on the rotten side (not blowing yet) when the car had its service last month

Reaction score
spitfire said:
415 is at 24,650, having had 19,900 on it when I bought it in January of this year. My wife does the school run in it mostly, although I am occasionally allowed out of the house to drive it (usually to bloody Tescos for fuel and groceries). All running fine, although ren7oaks mentioned that the one of the exhaust cat backs is a bit on the rotten side (not blowing yet) when the car had its service last month

Mine got a note on MOT that the outer skins on the exhaust boxes were rusting. Mine's still not blowing but the exhaust hanger on one of the boxes has come away and doesn't look like it can be welded back on so I've had to order a new system. Good excuse for something a bit more sporty at least.

Reaction score
Update: 19000 miles and almost four years old now. Around 10000-12000 of those miles are easy motorway miles. The rest are hard miles. :D

About 4000 miles in the past twelve months.

Reaction score
Just ticked over 30k this weekend. Only does about 10 miles a day and any meets (which have added about 700 miles since august)