Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here having just bought number 464. I have to say I'm loving the car but something is worrying me.

I thought I'd register the car on the owners register, however on there it shows two people claiming to have owned 464. I've just had the V5 through it clearly shows only 1 previous owner!

Anyone have any ideas, I'm very confused.

Reaction score
Possibly I guess. I bought it from a dealer who showed me his V5 that said 0 previous owners so it would of had to have been before then.

Previous owner lived in Stockton which is also where the dealer was based so it all ties in nicely. Not sure where the error could have come from.

Very odd!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
post your ownership details under clio-t464's post - i'll sort out the stars etc later today.

I can only assume that there has been some mistake at the DVLA - i remember this being sold in march, so some one (clio-t464) has been driving it since then.

Send the two previous owners a pm to investigate if you're concerned.

Reaction score
what's all this? I'm the owner of 464....i ain't sold it...its sat in my work's car part outside! :?

JollyOlly...any chance of seeing photos?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
clio-t464 said:
what's all this? I'm the owner of 464....i ain't sold it...its sat in my work's car part outside! :?

:? Oh dear!!!!!

Reaction score
clio-t464 said:

this could be interesting......

Reaction score
Andy was the first owner of the car, i've known him a while since the 106 and ibiza days. He sold it a few monthes ago to buy a ctr

Reaction score
Andy Dea's old car, someone told me he got it as a company car? Don't know if that could have affected the owners history maybe?

Reaction score
not sure on the company car bit, why would they give him an old ctr for his new company car

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Think Jollyolly may have got the numbers mixed, clio t464 has posted a pic of the plate on the sub frame and the time line fits.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hmm, either jolly has got the numbers wrong or reno have...... this could be very interesting.... jolly, double check.