MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have been doing nothing all night except trying to find a contact number or e-mail address for the Renaultsport factory in dieppe as I'm sick of deaing with trumpets in the UK.
I want to speak direct to the horses mouth but the only info i can find is below.

Renault
36 Rue Saint-Jean, 76200 Dieppe, France
+33 2 32 14 07 07 ‎ · renault.fr

I would love to get a contact e-mail for someone who is working there to get some answers but god knows how this can be done?
Does anyone have any idea ??

Reaction score
Hi MarcR,

Is there a Renault owners forum in France you could contact ? the cup is called the 'Ragnotti' in france i think after their

Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Driver some one there might have a contact?

Reaction score
You can send jeremy townsend a pm through the official renault sport forum...he ususlly replies,
Or just ask on here ?
Failing that I might still have JT at RSUK personal office phone number....might

Last edited:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Renault UK won't sort out stickers for the Sachs suspension units as I have it in writing and also in e-mail.
I want to talk to ssomeone in France at the factory

is1

Reaction score
We should try and get a ClioTrophy.net factory tour, take our Trophys to their place of birth and ask all the questions we want (such as does the Trophy have bespoke geometry settings, I have never got an answer to this - Sir_Dave, Hoolio, anyone?)!

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Do you speak French ? It would help

I would love an e-mail address for someone who currently works at the renault sport factory and then i could drop them a e-mail in french as I'm sure there is a website that will translate it for me LOL

I would love a trophy only trip to Dippee

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
That would be an awesome trip.

We could demand Sachs Damper Stickers whilst we're there.