Reaction score
8) Always loved the Integra in red with the anthracite alloys.

Took a few of my Trophy, missus' Williams and my mates Integra and 205 recently, but I'm so crap at photography I decided not to post them, but seeing as this thread now exists here they are!
Picture003.jpg
Picture007.jpg

Reaction score
OliS said:
8) Always loved the Integra in red with the anthracite alloys.

Took a few of my Trophy, missus' Williams and my mates Integra and 205 recently, but I'm so crap at photography I decided not to post them, but seeing as this thread now exists here they are!
Picture003.jpg
Picture007.jpg

like a little mini-evo magazine line-up that one! :p

Reaction score
After, put them in the order they came in the mag! :D

Should have spent more time sorting some better shots, but my mates with the 205 and Teggy only popped in for a few mins.

Reaction score
Yeah, it would have been a bit freaky if it was from before the article! :lol:

Reaction score
OliS said:
Teggy only popped in for a few mins.

Off down the pub was he? :wink:

Sorry, bad joke, that's a great picture, I can't believe you didn't post that before, you must have some great road trips. I still want to own a Williams for while, just so I've owned all of the best hatches of all time. No real interest in the Integra, I don't see the point in FWD in anything other than a hatch, If I was after a Honda sports car, I'd get an S2000. I might change my mind after driving one though...

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
stevegunnis said:
OliS said:

Sorry, bad joke, that's a great picture, I can't believe you didn't post that before, you must have some great road trips. I still want to own a Williams for while, just so I've owned all of the best hatches of all time. No real interest in the Integra, I don't see the point in FWD in anything other than a hatch, If I was after a Honda sports car, I'd get an S2000. I might change my mind after driving one though...

don' tthink you would. They bring a smile to your face when you hit 7k revs and it keeps going!! Great sound from them also.

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
OliS said:

Don't know what you mean! :wink:

It was back when he was with his missus, and was really under the thumb! Had to get home quick-smart!

The only one of the cars from the pic I've really ever shared the road with is the missus' Williams, on a tight twisty road there's not much in it, but when the straights appear it's bye bye Williams! :twisted:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wot you,ve got a girlfriend who loves going quick? (mine just wants to throw, refused to go on holiday in the trophy) Does she like football as well? :)

Reaction score
Football, Cricket, Cars - she's a good lass, but on the other hand she's really messy and has to be forced into helping out with the housework, swings and roundabouts and all that! :lol:

Even let her do a couple of laps of the 'Ring last year in my 172, not sure I'd be able to do the same in the Trophy though...just in case! :lol:

Reaction score
Hee hee that's funny. My missus moans about me driving too fast occasionally but she made the mistake of laughing once when I slung it round a corner particularly fast so I know she loves it now (or it could have been nervous laughter?), and after nailing a particularly tasty section of road in Wales she was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

How does the Integra fair against the Trophy in a straight line? On paper it's a quicker car, to 60 at least, but it's torque figure isn't that high and it's got a bit of extra weight to haul. Must have good ratios. The 205 GTI always did well in the 0-60 against cars with a greater power/weight (ie. Williams) because it hit 65mph in second, so you only had to nail one gearchange to make a good getaway. As long as you managed the rampant wheelspin off the start!

Reaction score
Never been up against the Teggy, although my mate reckons he's out dragged a couple of 182's... but then again he would! :roll:

From the passenger seat I would say they are very even, but that's not exactly scientific. It is an awesome car though, and the Coupe layout makes it feel a bit more special than your regular hot hatch.

Reaction score
A mate at Uni had his Dad's Prelude 2.2i for a while, that felt like a proper sports car (even though it isn't) because of the coupe layout, works for the Corrado too. Can't use the argument of not being able to get in the back when you've got a Trophy either!

Reaction score
First one was a Trophy for sale.

"Hi guy's

Clio Trophy up for sale..

'55' 5,000 miles

Part Ex against a Teg (Dc5)!!

PM me if anyone is interested

Ps: Top site!! "

Posted by SamuelK was back on the 8th Jan. Reg LV55 with harnesses.