homecoming for #444

Reaction score
Number 444 is home and tucked away after its respray/wheel refurb and service. Over the moon with the outcome even if the washer blanks aren't lined up correctly at the moment. Also sorted the alignment added -1.5 camber today on the front and fixed the powerflex exhaust mounts after somehow snapping the bracket while it was on the car (not sure how that happened pretty baffled by it)

Back in love with the car now!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 94
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Licence plate fwend!

It looks superb mate. It'll look even better when it's fully cured and had a nice polish and wax (not that it looks bad as it is!)

Reaction score
Who did your alignment mate.? Can't find anybody decent in our area

if you don't fancy monkeys working on your car FCM motorsport In bristol is the way to go, I visited pro tyre as it was a last minute thing (need to book with FCM) but they did an ok job, first young lad didn't quite know what he was doing. But you get a free check up with Pro tyre and as I'm on track at FCS it's quite handy to check it after hitting curbs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Licence plate fwend!

It looks superb mate. It'll look even better when it's fully cured and had a nice polish and wax (not that it looks bad as it is!)

my thoughts exactly, my Mrs is a clean freak and owns a red car also so she's in charge of cleaning duties before fcs think it'll just have a clean and auto finesse hand polish that should protect it for a short period then the next clean it may get a wax. Thanks for the nice comments I put off repairing the vandalism for quite some time but I'm pleased I rushed it through for summer and show season, only made the decision to do the work on the 8th but I'm happy now.

Little edit what plate is yours? Nobody seems to understand 444 is the number the car was given they seem to think it just represents trophy :mad: and I've stuck an extra 4 in for some reason.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I went to fcm with my last Clio. He ended up doing something wrong so took longer than needed then still charged me extra for his mistake. Bit weary to go back since.

Reaction score
I went to fcm with my last Clio. He ended up doing something wrong so took longer than needed then still charged me extra for his mistake. Bit weary to go back since.

thats not right isit, I wouldn't of paid it, he normally quotes on the phone I always take that exact money in cash ha. to be honest he's normally don't a good job for me, maybe try pro tyre next but don't use the youngsters.

Reaction score
I wasn't to happy. Yeah see I never had a price on the phone either. Maybe he was having a bad day or something.? Once my Sachs are back on with the cooksport Springs I'll try him once more I think. What did you set it all to.? 1.5 neg camber .?

Reaction score
Oh and btw there is now another trophy in Bristol. Kiddy I know picked up 195 last night 

i popped up to the cribbs causeway meet last night (haven't been for a long, not normally my thing) think he may have been there I did get a pic, looked quite nice and pink :rolleyes:

Last edited: