Holiday Car Garage

Reaction score
I'm sure he's mentioned that he was off to Cyprus and would be driving a Saab.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Excellent, a garage thread, here's mine :wink:

Attachments

• julz trophy 019.jpg
    julz trophy 019.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 145
Reaction score
Lol @ Hoolio! I like it, it might just catch on - quick question though - is it just the garage we are interested in or does the car have to be in it too ;)

Reaction score
Well done Cue and Shabba - The Gold Star of Useless Knowledge is awarded to you both!

Luke - As you can see from my pic the car makes no difference at all... you can hardly call a 1.6 Bora a car and our 9-5 Estate is so big it should be taxed as a bus!

I just love the roads in Cyprus - especially as our house is in the mountains. I was really craving for my Trophy last week when I was there...

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
I just love the roads in Cyprus - especially as our house is in the mountains. I was really craving for my Trophy last week when I was there...

Yet more evidence that the Trophy should stay... :wink:

Reaction score
For this garage thread to take off and become a bit of a craz does the garage have to be your own or can it be any one we find open and can park in quickly for a pic????

This could get to be a bit of fun!!!! :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Olliev8 said:
For this garage thread to take off and become a bit of a craz does the garage have to be your own or can it be any one we find open and can park in quickly for a pic????

This could get to be a bit of fun!!!! :lol:

HeHe, i like it, this could get very silly. :lol: