Reaction score
Trophy No.
Done a HPI check and not shown as a Trophy and has outstanding finance, wouldn't touch that with a bargepole.

The guy after my email questioning if it was a Trophy even had the cheek to ask me if I was interested!

Reaction score
also doesent have a Renaultsport steering wheel, im gonna ask him on ebay what its all about
EDIT: Whats with the 'Ford lowered suspension?' in the description

Reaction score
It's just an inferno cup!

Cups do come with a crap steering wheel, just like the 197/200 cups. Only the 172 Cup has a propper wheel!

Reaction score
Wow I want this! LOL Haven't you all heard about the well known "Ford Lowered Suspension" I thought that was pretty standard on a Trophy!! Hahahaha What a joke! I cant wait to see what's next keep them coming please!

Reaction score
I was in bits when i saw this online. Some people just have no clue, i just hope the end buyer actually does their homework and buys it knowing it's not actually a Trophy.

Shame that people do things like this but at least it keeps us entertained. Maybe we should all email him seperately asking the same questions. Then all email him setting him straight.

Reaction score
Any Trophy owners nearby?

Somebody should ring up and schedule a viewing then turn up in their own Trophy and park next to it :D

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
blueseidboy said:
Any Trophy owners nearby?

Somebody should ring up and schedule a viewing then turn up in their own Trophy and park next to it :D

They will probably try and argue the Trophy isn't a Trophy and the one they are trying to flog is! #-o

:)

Reaction score
PB.283 said:
It's just an inferno cup!

Cups do come with a crap steering wheel, just like the 197/200 cups. Only the 172 Cup has a propper wheel!
surely it cant be a cup either with them seats?!