Reaction score
Hi there, thought i'd introduce myself... new on here today (only done two posts), i have a Black Gold 182 with both Cup Packs, which i have now owned for about 6 weeks. And i am enjoying the car a lot. Anyway hello :)

Reaction score
DaveTrophy said:
Hello mate, sounds like a nice motor

Any mods in the pipeline?

Thanks, Yeah might go for a Miltek in the near future, other than that no plans at the moment just lots of regular cleaning 8) ...

Reaction score
Nice, Milltek is a nice piece of kit, shame you wern't around a month or two back, there was a group buy, of which the Milltek was one option!

I was into the regular cleaning thing but I think the novelty has worn off now - Permaguard is the future

Reaction score
DaveTrophy said:
Nice, Milltek is a nice piece of kit, shame you wern't around a month or two back, there was a group buy, of which the Milltek was one option!

I was into the regular cleaning thing but I think the novelty has worn off now - Permaguard is the future

That's a shame, i suppose i need to wait a few months anyway for some funds to build up... :roll:

I reckon i'll keep up the cleaning, always have on all my cars and this is my first black one so i've got a lot of work to do :lol: