Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum but I'm looking to buy a trophy as I've wanted one for ages.

Here's some pics of my current clio, which I'm selling so I can buy a trophy

IMG_2297.jpg
IMG_2004.jpg
IMG_2296.jpg
IMG_2289.jpg

It will be shame to see her go but worthwhile if I do get the trophy I'm after :D

Is there a buyers guide on here? I'd also like to know if there's anyone close to Nottingham that wouldn't mind showing me around their car, take me for a spin, show me what to look out for & generally share their experience of trophy ownership.
I suppose I'm just after an unbiased view from someone who isn't selling & may be prone to some :^o exaggerations :)

Reaction score
i'd wait to sell your car first before looking properly...it doesnt go well mentioning you still have your car to sell while out on a test drive...

Reaction score
im down in devon, have got my trophy for sale for the right price, mint, 13,100 miles, used as 2nd car!! get in touch if your intrested!

Reaction score
See you at the Ace Cafe :D your more than welcome to have a look around mine, and i'd willingly take you out in it! I would be a bit bias as its up for sale, although the low mileage one on here sounds like a steal! I should hopefully have the number on the car by then so feel free to give me a tinkle if you fancy a proper look round it.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies folks :D

D4VP-C(309) - I'm not 100% I'll make it tbh - having some issues with my car & struggling to fix it atm :( but if I do make it I'll be in touch

Rudi - I'm after £2,400 ono it's advertised on here as well

I've got my eye on a couple on PH, but I'm not going to bother going to see the cars until I've got the cash. I have seen the lower mileage ones as well, it all depends on how much I get for mine as I've got my ye on the ones priced between £6 and £7k

This only came about as I found a lovely williams for sale, so went to the bank to see what my options were. I'm expecting a decent compo payout in the summer & figured I could borrow some money, get the williams, pay off a large chunk of the loan when I sell mine & clear the rest of it by the summer with my payout and have a better car than my valver & have no debt. Then someone mentioned to me what throphies were going for and I was quite shocked. It wasn't so long ago I was trying to talk my housemate into getting one, he bought a V6 in the end 8) , and they were way out of my league money wise :(

I was hoping the bank would give me more money so I could buy a trophy then sell mine & pay it off. I'll be in a bit of debt but don't mind so much as it's worthwhile for me if I end up with a trophy. But they will only lend me £5k so I've got to sell mine to raise the rest of the cash 1st.

The other thing for me is the insurance :roll: I'm looking at £700 and I'd want to pay that off in one go so realistically I'm looking at a max budget of £6,500. That's why I've sort of ignored the lower mileage examples for sale as they're a bit out of my price range, but it does all depend on how much I get for my valver