Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
see the thing is u lot dont know about hams hall race tracks cuz most on here live out of brum.. by saying hams hall race tracks half the people on here thinks its like silverstone. well u all wrong :lol: its just a dual carraige way with two lanes. so now u understand =D> when i say i would love to take my trophy on a track like donny or silverstone :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ollie you just beat me to it, i was hoping this had died as well.

I think we've proved conclusively that the only hams hall racer on here is you and the reason is, it's a bloody stupid thing to do. No i don't live in Brum (isn't that a little yellow car?) but the same thing goes on everywhere, Cowley is not a million miles from me and i know of two incidents recently when people have been killed so what's so big and clever about that.
You seem to be able to afford lots of nice cars why not spend a little of that on a track.

And before you mention it, i already know i'm going to burn!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
while down in Birmingham over the Xmas period I actually thought of paying a visit to this infamous speedway, but alas I thought better of it - i'd have attended just for the curiosity of it. But i know my competitive streak would have been brought out and i'd of regretted it. It got me thinking, imo these things are to prove something to others, and i'm beyond needing to do that on the road.

Having embarrassed some german and italian machinery, including 911's on track yet being outrun by a 30 yr old 911 on a straight road i know where and when the trophy should demonstrate it's ability.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
its just a dual carraige way with two lanes.

A dual carrageway with 2 lanes..No way! That sounds awesome !
There are loads of dual carrageways where I live, Its like 'Hams hall' city up here.
Really pushes the Trophy to the limit.

I never once thought Hams hall was like Silverstone ! and I bet no one else on this forum thought that either. So you can :lol: all you want !
The reason we are all so annoyed about you and this hams hall s**t is because its not the scene for the Trophy and its not what its about. There is no reason or sense behind any of this....

i do care about people u know and also my licence. got 6 points. sp30 for speeding doing 70 in a 30 zone. and a in10 no insurance on my 400cc bike.

WTF. It doesnt sound like you care about people, or your license from that info.....

Reaction score
Oh well, seeing as the OP changes cars every 2 months, hopefully it'll just be a passing thing :roll: :lol:

Reaction score
Just thought I would log on here to say thanks.

I was looking to buy an Integra Type R and found one that looked ok in Birmingham, a quick search on the net and it turns up that it belongs to this idiot into street racing! :lol: I won't even bother looking at it now!

Thanks for keeping this thread around even though the guy is a complete spanner, saved me a wasted trip to see the ITR. :lol:

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The only saving grace of this thread hahaha!!! Thanks for your post - you've truely lightened my day with laughter!

Reaction score
rucky544 said:

I was looking to buy an Integra Type R and found one that looked ok in Birmingham, a quick search on the net and it turns up that it belongs to this idiot into street racing! :lol: I won't even bother looking at it now!

Thanks for keeping this thread around even though the guy is a complete spanner, saved me a wasted trip to see the ITR. :lol:

You are welcome.

Best of luck with the ITR search.

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
rucky544 said:

You are welcome.

Best of luck with the ITR search.

Thanks!

I thought I would give you all a laugh by letting you know :lol:

nth

Reaction score
im shocked to actually see this thread on this forum... i would'v expected to see it on corsa-c

Reaction score
Trophy No.
nth said:
im shocked to actually see this thread on this forum... i would'v expected to see it on corsa-c

But that's one of the things that make this forum such a good place, we are pretty tolerant and will give people a chance to share their opinion but that doesn't mean that we can get away with anything, more that people are given enough rope to hang themselves.

Reaction score
Likewise, I'd seen 050/500 for sale on autorader and pistonheads, but found this thread after looking around a bit...

Reaction score
jhlcr said:
lovin this kid. you got Nos? he he, he sounds 13!!! if you fancy a crack, see you at the ring kid.

i'm with you! See you at the Nurburgring in Germany kid.

Enough said.

Reaction score
i dont like chavs, i dont like it when people say innit, i dont like street racers, i dont like it when a gang of people hang around there local tesco's car park in there cars, i dont like it when someone drives beside you and beeps his horn as to say ' lets have a race'. its all uncool, i dont like the fact that some people end up buying a trophy and then slowly trying to kill it and race it every night putting the people on the road in danger and yourself, you wont be a hero for doing it, take it on a trackday and be safe, theres less than 500 trophies now and itl be a shame if that number keeps dropping

Reaction score
Well said. Street racing is not cool and the hanging around in gangs lookiong for a race on a public road is extremely dangerous. Learn to track a car and drive it in the environment which is safe and managed not your local ASDA carpark as you'll only crash it or worse kill someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.