Reaction score
Hi all,

I pick up my trophy on Tuesday, just thought i'd drop in and say hi :D

I'm usually over on Cliosport.net aka Dannyboy172, i used to own a 172 (obivously lol) so i'm fully aware of Renault ownership. lol

I've p/x'd my impreza in for no.165/500 as i need something a bit more economical for work. So thought i'd come back to what i know. :)

I noticed that 165 isn't on the register either, does anyone know of it? 8)

Look forward to trophy ownership!

Pic of the impreza:
IMG_5190.jpg

Pic of the old 172:
IMG_4417.jpg

Pics of the trophy:
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/181772.htm

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nice car you bought there :) Welcome to the forum, it's been a bit of a ghost town today so always good to have new faces.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
dannyboy182 said:
Cheers fella - how do i get it on the register? :)

Go to the home page, click on trophy owners register(second subject down) enter 165 as the subject and bob's your uncle.

Reaction score
welcome to the site and trophy ownership.

i see not only are you used too renault ownership, but anthracite turini ownership too :D

Reaction score
Noodle999 said:
Who did you sell the 172 to btw, I recognise the plate... wasn't a bloke called Mark was it?

Just had a trawl on ClioSport -> Media -> Clio and as I suspected, the current owner of the 172 is a bloke called Mark who lives near me (Username MARK A). Small world isn't it! He's colour-coded the 2.0 and Renault badges black, and put white wheels on it, and I'm actually surprised as to how good it looks as that's not normally to my taste...

cornbury2.jpg

Reaction score
Noodle999 said:
Welcome :)

Who did you sell the 172 to btw, I recognise the plate... wasn't a bloke called Mark was it?

Yes - Mark from Whitney has it. He's made a few changes to it and it looks brill. Was very tempted to buy it back off him, but the mileage is a bit high it now :(

Reaction score
dannyboy182 said:
Yes - Mark from Whitney has it. He's made a few changes to it and it looks brill. Was very tempted to buy it back off him, but the mileage is a bit high it now :(

Yeah it looks very good... I see him about quite often, first time I saw him I was sat at a red light and heard him coming down the main road, long before I saw him :lol: