Help steering cowel

Reaction score
I need some help!
After taking the steering wheel off for a refurb and damaging two off the connectors behind!!!
I am now trying to refit new parts and I can't seem two get the bottom cowel free from under Neath the bl..dy steering wheel.
I ve taken all the screws out but I still can't get it free, past the stereo control stick.
1. Do I have to remove the stalk first and
2. How do I do the above??

Please help , I know it's just a diddly thing but it's driving me bananas !
N.b. and I don't want to break anything else cause its getting expensive this retrim!!
Marl.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
there's a little clip for the radio control stalk - push that in and the stalk comes off from memory..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
IIRC you need to remove the top cowling then as you look down on the wiper stalk following it into the steering column you will see a little square hole and if you push a screwdriver down in there the stalk will unclip and slide out. If you wiggle the stalk you will see the clip moving in the hole.

Reaction score
IIRC you need to remove the top cowling then as you look down on the wiper stalk following it into the steering column you will see a little square hole and if you push a screwdriver down in there the stalk will unclip and slide out. If you wiggle the stalk you will see the clip moving in the hole.

Cheers hoolio, many thanks
Marl