Help Needed please

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Evening All

Can someone point me in the right direction please - I need a exhaust manifold for No063 but is it a short or long one.

Any help is appreciated

Regards

Nick

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Evening All

Can someone point me in the right direction please - I need a exhaust manifold for No063 but is it a short or long one.

Any help is appreciated

Regards

Nick

8200444565 is common to all 182`s.

If the reason you need a replacement is that the flange has crumbled with corrosion, and most have, get the remains ground off and a new flange welded on.

Exhaust Tube Pipe Flanges 66mm Bore - 8 mm Thick flange | eBay

The short 4 into 1 manifold is for the 172.

The 182 manifold is 4 into 2 into 1 and longer.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Oracle for you help above - I’ll speak to my mechanic to see if he can do it

Regards Nick

Reaction score
Yeah that one usually comes in fitting kit, bit of a concern finding solutions to the manifold to cat flange that disintegrates.

Reaction score
Hi, looking to get exhaust sorted where cat joins manifold and need source a 2.5 inch exhaust knuckle joint or replacement exhaust flange. Any ideas or links or where to find these bits please?

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, looking to get exhaust sorted where cat joins manifold and need source a 2.5 inch exhaust knuckle joint or replacement exhaust flange. Any ideas or links or where to find these bits please?

You could test the water with this Gravity manifold, though the decat pipe is of no use to man nor beast, and they will not sell the manifold as a separate item.

Renault Performance Parts | Gravity Performance

Reaction score
Just change the manifold to cat joint to a vband clamp and short bit of flexi hose. Any decent custom exhaust place will be able to do it if you cant weld it yourself.