Reaction score
Drew182 said:
my 182 cup was good but this is something else !!

:D I traded up from a 172 as I thought that was so good, and the Trophy does not disappoint!

Reaction score
Whereabouts in Cong do you live mate?

Such a small place and now the 3rd Trophy in the town - must be something in the water!!

Reaction score
Hi Nick
Living just off the bottom of Park Lane,how about you ?
I've def seen 2 about town and see another now and again. Must have seen you about - you've probably seen me - had a Racing blue cup?

Reaction score
I'm on Leek Road same as the other Trophy I know about. That's 3 in a square mile.
Think I've seen your cup a few times about. Where did you get your Trophy from? Bought mine from Holdcroft in Hanley, wish I hadn't because they were a bit crap in the end but seems to be the case with most dealers.

Reaction score
Got it from Holdcroft at Crewe,only got it on Tuesday and the sale went through ok - not dealt with them aftersales yet though. I've been on the cliosport website for a bit and yes I've heard some horror stories withe Renault dealers.

Reaction score
Will do mate - mines got a private reg (V7GRP) at the moment - Holcroft are just waiting for the DVLA form so it can be swapped back to it's original plate. I'll pull over for a chat if I see you.

Reaction score
There are some good roads round for Trophy driving near Congleton, that's prolly why there are so many clustered there.

Reaction score
There are some fine roads for Trophying which is why mines never clean and why I go the long way to work!

Reaction score
Not too bad in my part of the world either.

Here's a sample:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....=0&scale=100000&multimap.x=366&multimap.y=224

Twisty B roads and nice straight camera free (touch wood) A roads with nice tight roundabouts to frustrate the Boxters etc. I can be on the Woodhead pass in about 10 mins, or a bit longer for Chapel, Cat and fiddle etc etc etc. Pennines are the right place for Trophys.

Reaction score
I live near Congleton, In a small village called Newchapel just over the top of Mow Cop.
I'm often down at the filling station near Tesco in Cong because it's the nearest place to me that does 98 ron fuel.
Small world. :)