Reaction score
Hello everyone. It's been a while but this still is the best car enthusiast forum IMO. Good to be on here again and may well be back in a Clio subject to job situation. I'll be selling my 5.5 AMG merc as it's not very economical as you can imagine. So, my question is, in a nut shell, what are the 2 'cup packs' ie when looking how will I identify the car as having them. In addition, as it's been a while, have any significant problems arisen with mileage or age?

Cheers.

Nick

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi. Well you've got the:
Spoiler pack - front splitter and cup rear spoiler.
Suspension pack - Anthracite coloured wheels as opposed to silver, cup suspension and different hubs with the larger bolt spacing (60mm over 54mm) and the wider track.
Maybe a couple of other little things but I think that's pretty much it.
And they seem to be holding up great with age bar the known Sach damper issues.

Reaction score
Awesome, cheers. Aren't the sachs specific to the trophy only? I'm well versed in that department..! I'm looking for a 182 cup. Hopefully. Can't beat them for the money, running costs, speed, handling, looks. Kinda regret selling my trophy.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok well the 182 cup is different to a 182 with cup packs. It has both cup packs but is poverty spec in other respects-cloth seats, no light washers, basic aircon and few other bits. Also only available in inferno and racing blue.
Yes of course the Sachs are only specific to the T but get a cup and you can fit them :)

Anyone feel free to jump to correct or with other information.