Hello form Northern Ireland!

Reaction score
Hi Fellas, just wanted to say hi! I've just joined and I'm on the look out for a Trophy to replace my turbo'd mk1 MX5. The mazda has a Megasquirt ecu and I have done all of the work on it myself - I've spent the past 2 or 3 years building it up to be my perfect driving car. I don't really want to get rid of it but the time has come to move on. But I have 2 young sons now and I need more seats :'( The only car I would replace it with would be a Trophy!
I drove one a few years ago and fell in love. In my opinion they're the perfect blend of looks and performance for a hot hatch.
I have no problem travelling to mainland UK for a nice Trophy - so if anyone is thinking of selling in the near future, then please get in touch. I need something special to replace my mx5.
Here's hoping I'll become an active forum member in the near future:thumbup:
Thanks,
Mark

Reaction score
Hi Mark,
Welcome to the site. It can be a bit quiet in here sometimes but great for sourcing a decent Trophy and information on maintenance and mods. Good luck with the search.
Luke.

Reaction score
Hi Luke, I'm hoping that joining the forum will help me find a really nice Trophy! I spend way too much time on my cars and i'm really fussy so i'm on the look out for one that has been well looked after. I want to find a 'keeper':) Thanks, Mark

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Plenty of info in here for you to look through. Enjoy and keep us posed on the search...