Heat shield, brake pipe, sachs stickers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all, doing some resto on #133
Looking for the following if anyone can help:
1. Exhaust heat shield- the section under the fuel tank. NLA from Renault.
2. NSR OEM brake bike from caliper to "body to beam" flexi. NLA from Renault, hopefully somebody has a new spare they would part with.
3. Recreation rear Sachs stickers. I've saved mine to possibly re-use but ideally would like new ones.
Thanks!

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I bought Two OSR brake pipes because the NSR is unavailable - I then had it professionally bent using the original as a template. If no one comes up trumps with one it is a solution.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I bought Two OSR brake pipes because the NSR is unavailable - I then had it professionally bent using the original as a template. If no one comes up trumps with one it is a solution.
Genious solution! I could do that myself as I've got the DIN flaring tool already, good thinking! Was the coating flexible enough? It didn't crack?

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
On cracking at all - the first bit from the calliper Is the identical length with the flex - not sure about the rest.

I’ll try and post you an image later.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
On cracking at all - the first bit from the calliper Is the identical length with the flex - not sure about the rest.

I’ll try and post you an

That's great, thank you. At least I've still got the original as a template

With regards to the repro Sachs damper stickers, try contacting @DaveS on here, he supplied me with new ones for my front dampers.

Cheers for that, I did send him a message but looking at his activity I don't think he comes on much any more.
I found another guy selling them on Facebook so ordered 2 with him. £24 posted, ouch!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi @ZS Phil I get notifications of messages and got yours at 8:24. Have just replied - sorry I wasn't quicker but glad you found some elsewhere (mine are only £20....) Interesting that someone else is doing them. Are they the "Sachs " ones or the newer "ZF" ones?
Thanks for the heads up @photo_ed

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi @ZS Phil I get notifications of messages and got yours at 8:24. Have just replied - sorry I wasn't quicker but glad you found some elsewhere (mine are only £20....) Interesting that someone else is doing them. Are they the "Sachs " ones or the newer "ZF" ones?

Flipping heck, sorry about that, just saw last activity was September 22 so didn't think about email notifications. I'll see what quality these ones are when they arrive and I might still take you up.
They are Sachs ones.

Attachments

• received_901265207738636.jpeg
    received_901265207738636.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 21

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

No problem Dave. If it's any consolation I'm going to be after a couple of pairs for some sets front Sachs dampers which I'm refurbing soon, I just need to double check the serial numbers then I'll drop you a DM. Cheers! (y)