Reaction score
Yeah, i've not changed anything. Not even to silvervisions.
Only thing is my private plate.

Reaction score
As my Granpappy said; "If it's not broken, don't fix it

Completely standard so far, only things are Permagard and custom mats but they're not really modifications. I'm watching the induction thread with interest though, have a feeling this acoustic valve is going to get shelved pretty soon!

Reaction score
Standard here. Only things i will probably change like stevegunnis said is the acoustic valve and maybe a brake upgrade when i wear them out a little more.

Im just waiting till im 24 then ill get a 4wd. Wanna get the highest price for it when i sell it so im thinking people will pay more for a standard

Reaction score
cars standard just now but with only being 19 im struggling to get insurance on it with my convictions never mind if i mod it, but points come off in april so it mite be time to get a few mods on it!

Reaction score
drexel said:
Standard here. Only things i will probably change like stevegunnis said is the acoustic valve and maybe a brake upgrade when i wear them out a little more.

Im just waiting till im 24 then ill get a 4wd. Wanna get the highest price for it when i sell it so im thinking people will pay more for a standard

24? Isn't 25 the big drop in insurance quotes? It was for me. Which 4wd are you going for? Don't get an X3, I've heard they are really quite rubbish. :lol:

Back on topic, I'll be changing the pads for something a little more special when they go, and I'm planning to buy an ITG panel filter pretty soon. I won't be doing anything that can't be easily put back to standard. You have to tell an insurance company if you change the indicator bulbs these days!

Reaction score
Brake pads i can understand etc, as they wear i guess its better to put on pads that suit your driving.

O.T. get an old Range Rover they are the nuts, pulled a tree down with one the other day. hehehe Like having a pet elephant...

hyb

Reaction score
If i had kept the trophy the brakes would have been one thing I would have changed. Since having my works mini the breaks are immense!

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
drexel said:

24? Isn't 25 the big drop in insurance quotes? It was for me. Which 4wd are you going for? Don't get an X3, I've heard they are really quite rubbish. :lol:

Back on topic, I'll be changing the pads for something a little more special when they go, and I'm planning to buy an ITG panel filter pretty soon. I won't be doing anything that can't be easily put back to standard. You have to tell an insurance company if you change the indicator bulbs these days!

I want an evo 7. Wanted one for so long now. They keep quoting me silly prices but when im 24 ive been quoted 2k instead of 4-5k!

Reaction score
Standard at the moment (other than floor mats), only things I will change before the warranty is up will be consumables like brakes and tyres.

Reaction score
drexel said:
I want an evo 7. Wanted one for so long now. They keep quoting me silly prices but when im 24 ive been quoted 2k instead of 4-5k!

Yeh, they're cool, I remember really liking the Evo VI when I was into playing GT2 all those those years ago, then the VII came out and looked just like the concept, I wanted one instantly. Funny though, now that I could get one, I've gone off the idea, I'm much more appreciative of the subtleties of driving now and low weight and natural aspiration are more important to me. If I do replace the Trophy because I'm needing more performance and less practicality, I'll be getting a Caterham or a Radical. A nice easy way into RWD! Then again if I get my own rally track, an Evo VI or VII will fit the bill nicely.

hyb

Reaction score
I had quotes of £900 for an evo 8, 23 yo, 4 years no claims and an Sp30, try adrian Flux

Reaction score
Each time I buy a new car I promise the wife that I will not modify it.

Said the same about the Trophy. :lol:

In fact I think I have modified ever car I have ever owned.

Reaction score
Only my personal plate. I'm going to wait till warranty is up before going to town. Should be loosened up nicely by then too.

Reaction score
100% standard for me. Unsure how long i'll be keeping it. If i do end up keeping it for a while longer then i'd change the brakes.

EDIT: and possibly a group N ecu.

Reaction score
I would like to mod the trophy but its not worth it. Its already at the max imho. Im just gonna wait for an evo 7 next year for some proper speeeeeeeeed (i hope)

Reaction score
Standard too here... To be honest, I don't know enough about cars to know what to do!

I also need to slow down and save up, having just received 2 speeding tickets - one for 95 mph which was the lowest I did whilst being followed by a police car all along the M69... :evil: Going to court next Monday... :oops:

Reaction score
Standard too; if your plans involve selling the thing in the future then its best to leave it as new I reckon; why would you want to change - the balance is perfect.

And I got a speeding ticket too, my first ever - 85 mph though so only 3 points & £60 - let us know how you get on in court Audrey yeah?