has anyone also had theses problems with there trophy?

Reaction score
Sometimes when i go to lock the car, it keeps bleeping........ yes i know normally it mean you havent shut the door properly but i have!! & its not the batteries!??

Another thing, sometimes when driving and i take my foot off the gas pedal it keeps going to hit limiter, and have to turn the car off to stop it.....!!??

your help would be greatful :)

Trev

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
re hitting the limiter - the pedal maybe getting stuck under the carpet or the pedal wire may just need greasing.

alarm is a common issue - just french mft issue i think.

Reaction score
if it bleeps 3 times its telling you the ultrasonics have been de activated...the idea being that you can now leave the window open without the alarm going off.

Reaction score
do u know how to do this? I get this every so often, I've always wondered what it means and I never know what's caused it but it would be useful to know how to do this deliberately

Reaction score
my alarm just keeps going off when i try to lock it...... think it might be the door catch? Coz somethimes when i drive it, the warning light comes on saying iv left my door open!??? But havnet!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That has got to some sort of switch located in the door frame, it might be worth while poking fingers into holes whilst the ignition is turned on to see if you can get the door warning light to go on/off.
If i remember correctly there is a piece of metal sticking out of the door at 90 degs between the hinges that i always thought might activate a switch. Sometimes a bit of a clean or manipulation of a switch is enough..

Reaction score
Mine does the three peeps on locking at the correct time (i.e. when I've turned it to stage two a few times) but also occasionally at random.

French cars, lol.

Reaction score
to disable the ultrasonics (if you want to leave the window open on a hot day)
come to a stop....turn engine off
turn engine on ,quickly drop window correct amount
stop engine
get out
press alarm on key
car bleeps 3 times and alarm sets
this is how i do it anyway it may not be the quickest way,

Reaction score
RE: my alarm just keeps going off when i try to lock it...... think it might be the door catch? Coz somethimes when i drive it, the warning light comes on saying iv left my door open!??? But havnet!

Funny, i was adjusting my seat, then the warning light came off!!! :) weird!!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
when unlocking leave a good second or so before opening the door - opening the door as you unlock will activate the alarm but if that's not the issue it sound like it could be wiring related on maybe the sensitivity of the alarm.