Reaction score
Best one I've been to was FCS 07, there was about 30 Trophy's there if my memory serves me right

Formed a nice little sea of Capsicum Red

Reaction score
Six or even seven were parked outside my unit one day. No bl***y camera though! My valeter friend commented prob the most in one place - apart from shows and meets of course!

Reaction score
imagine trying to get the other 50 across from the continent!

Nightmare!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I thought there would have been alot more at FCS 08. There were less than 20 that I counted !

Reaction score
As most have said on here it would be an achievement just to get every Trophy on this site together, even if they were all in the UK too. I’d say the most you would together is at an event like FCS, Renault World Series or Trax etc but again it’s not everyone’s thing.

Reaction score
me 2 it would be awesome.
am yet to c 1 (apart from mine) :(
well i wud b up for it, its bank hol soon so y not get a meet organised ppl!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
am yet to c 1 (apart from mine)

The first one I saw (other than mine) was At FCS 08 when I saw almost 20. I was overwhelmed, lol

Reaction score
adiclio16v said:
me 2 it would be awesome.
am yet to c 1 (apart from mine) :(
well i wud b up for it, its bank hol soon so y not get a meet organised ppl!

Funny enough I've organised a meet in Shropshire's called the 3 regions meet as it fairly central for those up North, Midlands and West.. its a pub lunch the pub also has grounds for camping which we did last year and I have a drive mapped out with photo stops.. There will be one Trophy there for sure :D and if anyone else wants to join us feel free but I do understand that Shropshire is not that central for those in Scotland, or East Anglia way etc

Reaction score
When is the meet? Me will be there!!!
How many is going up to now?

Reaction score
adiclio16v said:
When is the meet? Me will be there!!!
How many is going up to now?

On the Bank Holiday Sunday 24th August (it will be mixed cars and at least 1 Trohpy will be there :D )

Main meeting point

1200 hrs (Mid day) Baron of Beef, Country Pub, Bucknell

We then go for a little drive stopping off to take photos along the way before back to the pub for a meal, and a few drinks if you are staying over and camping at the pub. I'll post up the details on the meets board later if anyone is interested.

Its a lovely little run out and central to a few places, North West / Midlands and South West all being around 100 miles alway depending on where you are from.

Reaction score
Definatly interested, will be a fun Bank Holiday!!!
Post the info on here for us.
Best get polishing my trophy!!!!! lol :p