Harry Metcalfe's 197/Trophy comparison

Reaction score
Um, how did he get out of the blue Espace? Obvious to me which he drove most recently. :lol:

Attachments

• car_photo_211767_5.jpg
    car_photo_211767_5.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 382
Reaction score
LOL good spot Steve! and the reason its further forward than the Trophy is because he's got a trailer hitched up to it (out of view of course :wink: :lol: )

Reaction score
i was in the cinema the other day and a brand new red fiesta st parked next to me. It was literally twice the size of the trophy!

Reaction score
More importantly.......Is Harry Metcalfe a member of this Forum , as I understand the Trophy is actually his :-k

Reaction score
Yeah he is, username hazzer. Shame he is not on here more as I would still be trying to get him to time the Trophy around Bedford! I hate the fact that it was slower than the 182 Cup! :evil:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
OliS said:
Yeah he is, username hazzer. Shame he is not on here more as I would still be trying to get him to time the Trophy around Bedford! I hate the fact that it was slower than the 182 Cup! :evil:

Certainly need to be re-done.... Top gear did it with the CCR/CCX whichever it was. Hazzer, sort out my subscription also - I received 101 this SAt !!!!! and it's not even a subsribers copy!!!!!! Someone has fecked up ! (swear)

Reaction score
Cue said:
OliS said:

Certainly need to be re-done.... Top gear did it with the CCR/CCX whichever it was. Hazzer, sort out my subscription also - I received 101 this SAt !!!!! and it's not even a subsribers copy!!!!!! Someone has fecked up ! (swear)

Deffo with the re-match, on new tyres and just bedded-in brakes please.

Has anyone got 102 yet?

Reaction score
I was kinda thinking 102 should have been here by now too? Maybe later this week?

If there is another Fiat Panda on the cover i'm sending it straight back! :?

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
If there is another Fiat Panda on the cover i'm sending it straight back! :?

LOL, they wouldn't dare, only cars as good as the Carrera GT or Trophy get multiple covers!