Reaction score
Hi

Were these fitted to your car? if so did you use the standard mounting points or have you got to drill the floor pan?

Reaction score
Were never fitted in the clio no mate, had them in my last car but when i sold it as they were new i kept them.
As far as i know they can be fitted without drilling but dont quote me.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yes they can. it's a rear seat out option though. they fix the existing seat belt screws.

Luckily the rear belt position and height of the seat do combine to give it the correct degree of angle for the harnesses. ideally your recomended to fit a belt bar but they isn't any need as it's under 40 degrees which is safe.

Reaction score
Cue said:
yes they can. it's a rear seat out option though. they fix the existing seat belt screws.

Luckily the rear belt position and height of the seat do combine to give it the correct degree of angle for the harnesses. ideally your recomended to fit a belt bar but they isn't any need as it's under 40 degrees which is safe.

Does mounting these on the seat runner not effect the pre tensioners?

Also the rear strap is off center to the seat?

Cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the fixing points are almost directly behind the back of the seats.

The pretentioners aren't effected - you'll need to get either replacement buckles (can be had from most scrap yards) or resistors to stop the bleeps though.

When I get my car back i'll take some pics and post them up.

Reaction score
Cue said:

The pretentioners aren't effected - you'll need to get either replacement buckles (can be had from most scrap yards) or resistors to stop the bleeps though.

Thanks for info.

Whats wrong with your car? nothing serious

Reaction score
Cue said:

Hi Cue

Hope your happy with your car now its been painted?

Did you get round to any pics?

Cheers

Reaction score
Cue

They look like the " road legal type " with a hole in the buckle mount instead of the quick release clip type.

I assume the eyelets are a tight fit as the handbrake is quite close to the mounting point ?

Cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yes to both parts, plus you need a fairly strong wrist the unscrew them in the first place or a long wrench.

Reaction score
Cue

Cue

I've managed to secure these from Ian (pleasure to do business with) and I'd like to know how you have secured the harness the handbrake side, I can see from the above pictures how you have the other side. Sadly I'm not at FCS to look myslef.

R2TR

Reaction score
Race2theredline said:
Cue

Cue

I've managed to secure these from Ian (pleasure to do business with) and I'd like to know how you have secured the harness the handbrake side, I can see from the above pictures how you have the other side. Sadly I'm not at FCS to look myslef.

R2TR
Hi
All you need to do is use the original bolt if its not long enough get a high tensile cap head or similar bolt,push the passenger seat to the front and drivers seat to the back of their runners, lift off the plastic cover around the hand brake as this makes it easier to get the bolt out.
Fit your harness eyelet in and put the seatbelt mounting back in and tighten it up.
However you will get the seat belt alarm bleeping unless you get some old seat belt clips to put in the buckles.
However I think Cue said you can use some resistors but have not done this myself.
HTH