Reaction score
Hi all, a little off subject allowing something from our footballing nemesis on the forum but needs must!

I have this interesting MINI Cooper S in stock and it's something else to drive. Certainly something somebody from ClioTrophy may know a good home for.

The full details are here:
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/83655.htm

with pictures, but here's one anyway now I've learned how to add them here!

I had the wheels done to emulate our favourite hot hatch, but also seemed apt as JCW GP model has anthracite wheels. This car looks fabulous for the money and is hugely enjoyable to drive. Contact me if you or anyone you know may be interested.

665.jpg

Reaction score
I like yours too :) Why not buy two of everything like I do ! (ironic)

Reaction score
Personal opinions on the difference to drive versus Trophy (good or bad)?

Sorry if off topic and don't mind if you prefer not to say! :)

O.

Reaction score
That just about sums it up. I assume you mean the Trophy has a better ride (because I am convinced this car has sport suspension despite not flagging up on the computer.) They are very different cars with just about the BHP per tonne from this car being similar.

hyb

Reaction score
To drive and get maxium feedback the trophy beats the mini hands down, if you actually want to relax a bit and take a passenger that doesn't complain most of the time (my missus) the the mini has a nice ride. :twisted: Can't beat the trophy if your behind the wheel tho!

Reaction score
hyb said:
To drive and get maxium feedback the trophy beats the mini hands down, if you actually want to relax a bit and take a passenger that doesn't complain most of the time (my missus) the the mini has a nice ride. :twisted: Can't beat the trophy if your behind the wheel tho!

May I ask why you've swapped? ;)

Having a lengthy decision about 197 vs trophy vs cooper s (JCW), not sure which to go for ;)

hyb

Reaction score
Just fancy a change really, the Trophy has been fantastic from the day I've picked it up. Quick, reliable (never had to take it back to the dealers since picking it up) Cheap to run, easily do 35mpg. I don't keep my cars for very long, its a bit of a problem i seem to have. Change is good for me!

I personally don't like the 197 at all, it'd be a hard choice over the JCW or trophy, depends what you want out of the car at the end of the day.

ask me again in a few weeks and I'll tell you what i prefer :)

Reaction score
Woohooo Hyb!!! Looks good!

I see you've got your new car in your avatar... any chance of a few piccies in a new thread so as not to hijack this one ... :)

O.

Reaction score
There should be a section for ex-Clio Trophy refugees :)

hyb

Reaction score
Lol :) Its a bit premature, thats the one I hope to get, I'll find out if I sell the trophy tomorrow, then maybe a week or less for the mini. Fingers crossed :) I'll put some pics up if I actually get that mini, tempting fate otherwise!