Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok guys, I believe that for the majority of us we grew up playing GT on our playstations and dreaming of fast cars and laguna seca.

Well after playing the latest demo of Colin crae dirt on the 360 all I can think about is how happy it would make me to see the trophy in the new Gran Turismo or Project Gotham 4. So I thought we should bombard someone i dont know who, (maybe that japanese bloke who makes GT) with letters or emails saying the trophy must be in the game.

So what you think people. Am I just a sad loser or are you with me on this one.

Fuck the skyline i want my tomato!

Reaction score
Yeh too true, way too many iterations of the same boring Jap cars and no Porsche or Ferrari. Although they've got Ferrari this time and RUF will do for Porsche.

I modded a 172 with Anthracite Speedlines and racing suspension, gave it an oli change for 182bhp and used to see what time I could get round the 'Ring. A real Trophy would be better though.

I'm thinking it would cost more to develop the model for our car than the actual car cost!

Reaction score
"dirt" on the 360 is just that !!!
looks like a ps2 game
plays like a ps2 game
whats with all the american voiceovers ?what the f**k do the americans know about rallying anyway?
what exactly is colin mccray's involvement with this game?

oh dear colin where did it all go wrong???

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they've done other specials and one-offs so I dont see why we couldn't swing it, anyone know where to start?

Reaction score
You would need to speak to the coders at Sony to see if it was vesable.

It wont happen in GT5 as the game is nearly due for release, if like Test Drive for the 360, GT5 has the option of uploading new cars, there may be a greater chance of seeing the Trophy, but it would still be a long shot.

For know I will stick to using the 172 and tune it up slighty round the ring LOL

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the development work on the cars will have started a couple of years ago i'd have thought. Probably not long after they released GT4.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
son of solo said:
"dirt" on the 360 is just that !!!
looks like a ps2 game
plays like a ps2 game
whats with all the american voiceovers ?what the f**k do the americans know about rallying anyway?
what exactly is colin mccray's involvement with this game?

oh dear colin where did it all go wrong???

Dirt isnt bad at all,

Your ps2 must be more like a ps3 if you think its like a ps2 game. Best graphics ive seen on the 360 for a racing game.

Your right about that american, and thats why they called it dirt. So the americans would know what it was!