Reaction score
Just waiting for mine to arrive. Am too tight to pay Amazon to do next day delivery. Hopefully will get here by the weekend.

Reaction score
I'm KenKong185, just waiting for it to install now. Playing without installing the loading times are frustrating grrrrr lol

Reaction score
tallandy said:
Get it installed!

Menu's are still a bit slow though... jeeez

:lol: I know, still slow.

tallandy - add confirmed
Gazza - friend request sent

Reaction score
Ive just got it but not sussed how to get on line yet ive only had one race and won :D

My name's 'earleyboy'

Reaction score
It seems a little ropey so far some of the menu's take an age to load. Then I finished licence A-10 with gold and it went into some weird replay in and endless loop, needless to say had to quit and reload the game *argh*

Reaction score
Apparently there is a 133MB update already out to fix a few things and there will be updates thick and fast over the next few weeks and months

Reaction score
Having been a fan of the GT series since the original on PS1 i'm surprised to say what a disappointment GT5 is. They haven't moved the game on at all... it's the same licence tests and tracks from previous games. Of the 1000 cars 80% don't have a cockpit view and are poorly modeled with jagged edges. Then there's the graphics... when there are other cars on screen there is noticable line flicker in the other cars. For a game with such a protracted development time, 5 yrs, it should be polished. One of my gaming friends tells me while he was playing the track disappeared!

The right car on the right track can be fun, but the game over all is so stale.

Reaction score
What annoys me is the engine noises for most cars are apparently really lame...just like GT4. I've got the game at home but yet to play it. Not awfully excited if I'm honest.

Reaction score
felix said:
Having been a fan of the GT series since the original on PS1 i'm surprised to say what a disappointment GT5 is. They haven't moved the game on at all... it's the same licence tests and tracks from previous games. Of the 1000 cars 80% don't have a cockpit view and are poorly modeled with jagged edges. Then there's the graphics... when there are other cars on screen there is noticable line flicker in the other cars. For a game with such a protracted development time, 5 yrs, it should be polished. One of my gaming friends tells me while he was playing the track disappeared!

The right car on the right track can be fun, but the game over all is so stale.

Pretty much what i thought mate.....HUGE let down

Reaction score
I'm enjoying it so far, there are some niggles and ultimately it is just a 'driving' game so hard to be blown away. All the hype and delays hasn't help its cause.

Reaction score
i dont like gt5 too much like many have said only 200 premium cars too much tearing in the graphics, the shadows are dreadful and engine sounds are the worst ive heard in a videogame. lotus 111r sounds like a dyson or at high revs a lightsaber. forza 3 is the benchmark now and i never wanted to say that. hope theses patches so i can change my mind