Reaction score
My mistake
I'm taking a few months out from working abroad so getting back to normal, spoke to my mates and they have all booke there tickets, I'm always away at this time of the year so its good to be home, so thats a YES then???

Reaction score
The only FOS I know is the one you throw in to a building but if you mean the Speed of festival then yes

Reaction score
Never been as I'm never here, but we shall have a chat about it after. Love the BMW, a friend has one and it's his pride and joy. So the Gemballe is just a picture?.

Reaction score
patrickkonig said:
Never been as I'm never here, but we shall have a chat about it after. Love the BMW, a friend has one and it's his pride and joy. So the Gemballe is just a picture?.

the BMW has gone, sold. I will miss it massively.

the porsche has just arrived(not gemballa) thats just a pic. the new toy is a 996 turbo.

tubi exhaust going on this week for Le mans :)

what day are you going to Goodwood?

Reaction score
I am very envious, my life is Porsche. Going to FOS on Sunday, are you watching the GP, lovely over take.

Reaction score
patrickkonig said:
I am very envious, my life is Porsche. Going to FOS on Sunday, are you watching the GP, lovely over take.

thanks, was an ambition fulfilled when it got deliered!

great race! good on hamilton. Sato had a good race too.

Reaction score
No matter what people say F1 is still great. Have you been to the "Ring", am thinking of going over this summer as it's not far from my family out there, been with my Dad but not with a Trophy.

Reaction score
patrickkonig said:
No matter what people say F1 is still great. Have you been to the "Ring", am thinking of going over this summer as it's not far from my family out there, been with my Dad but not with a Trophy.

not been yet, like you I am meant to be going this summer and going to Spa also.

we have not had our Trophy on the track yet!!!! Donnington on 23rd July

I am at Bedford tomorrow for Palmersport! awesome day out if anyone has not done it.

Lee

Reaction score
We should get the guys together and do a Ring tour, I don't even have one yet here I am saying there great, I come from an M3 family so had better be good. The thought of a load of trophy's at the Devild Hill make's me smile, this site needs a boost of new breed and I hope I'm the man. Got in touch with K-tech about a new exhaust and filter, brakes, lights, ECU mapping and carbon splitter. £1700 plus fitting buts beat the list price of a 197 with the extras I want, Xenons there for ladies. Long live the TROPHY.
Patrick :D

Reaction score
I'm up for a Ring trip. GOing to FOS on Friday as off to France Saturday morning for a week with the Trophy. Really wish I was going the week before so we could take in Le Mans on the way down but I'm signed up for the poxy stinking London to Brighton Bike Ride. AAArrgh! Next year, deffo.

Have you put your little number in the owners register Patrick? [-X

Reaction score
Can't make it this year due to work (first year I've ever missed it)

At least I got out to Le Mans last week - saw a Trophy in the Arnage carpark early sunday which must be someone from on here?

Have a great time all those that make it down! 8)

Reaction score
Bunta said:
At least I got out to Le Mans last week - saw a Trophy in the Arnage carpark early sunday which must be someone from on here?

David87 is just back from France, dont know if he made it to Le Mans - could have been him?