Reaction score
Trophy No.
I always thought the boot was a perfect size for my packed lunch :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
its a seat down job i'm afraid - tried every way i can think of and there aint no way they'll go in, especially with a trolley!

Reaction score
There's no way to get a proper 14 club and bag set in sideways unless you knock out the window :wink: When I test drove the Megane F1 I tried to fit my driver (by itself, no bag) in sideways in the boot and couldn't even manage that smoothly.
A couple sets of clubs will nicely fit sideways in a 350z :D

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
A couple sets of clubs will nicely fit sideways in a 350z :D

Designed for the Japanese/SEA market... no golf, no business! :)

O.

Reaction score
just tale out your drivers or woods whatever you call em, then they fit without folding down the seat

Reaction score
Fantastic photo!

Having lived in SEA for over 18 years, I can attest that something as small as getting clubs into the back of your car can make or break a deal (and that extends much further than the deal of buying the car!)

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
I always got my clubs in the back of mine. Had to take the driver out of the bag and lay it on the boot floor though.

Reaction score
Get mine in all the time - not exactly easy though! Driver and Woods come out, bag goes in diagonally and the driver/ woods go in on top, by wedging hte handle end into the 'speaker' housing, then putting the club head in the small space behind the suspension and laying it on top of the bag - got a really small fold down trolley as well.

Either that or stick them on the back seat :)