Reaction score
I guess this question is mostly for Nik...

I was thinking it would be really nice to try and get as many of the Trophy owners as possible to join the forum. I assume that a lot of these owners are not aware that it exists. (I, like many, found out from CS.)

I don't think you would buy a Trophy at all unless you were a bit of a petrol head, in which case you might want to associate with other like-minded folks. (Then again maybe not... :wink: )

So, is there a way to contact the balance of owners and make them aware of this sites existance? Is it desireable in any way? Would it help maintain the aura of the Trophy? (If there is one.) I might even help support the value of the Trophy as distinct from the other RS models.

I ask mostly out of curiosity.

Take care,

Robert

Reaction score
Would renooo keep a list of peeps who have brought a trophy? Contact them, but v much doubt they would help at all. Private info and all.
I guess just try and get a few members to car shows, have a stall and a few neckid ladies and hopefully if we build it they will come.

Reaction score
It's a good idea. One needs to also consider that not all will have internet access.

If I get some free time I will pull together a list of who we don't have and work from there.

O.

Day

Reaction score
Buy a Clio Trophy sticker and advertise the club.

Suppose some kind of flyer could be handy to have for those supermarket carpark spottings.

Better get our artistic promotions director on the case...

fUbAr - I know you are reading this ;)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good question Robert, it's something i've been thinking about.

The first thing i guess is to get some flyers for you guys to print and maybe carry a few of in the just in case you spot another Trophy when you're out and about. Flyer design competition coming soon. :D

The website itself could do with a little bit of pushing up the google result order, that would help owners find it on the off chance while browsing for info about the car in general. This means getting more links on other websites.

Renault would probably be able to build a list of Trophy owners, but i'm pretty sure they wouldn't be allowed to give it out to me because of the data protection act.

As Day says, stickers on the car will help too :D

Would be interested to hear of any other ideas you guys have though.

Reaction score
Well, I have the sticker on my car, and if I run into any owners not on the list, I'll let them know about it.

Maybe when we do have a gathering we could tell the good folks at Renault and ask them if they could tell the balance of owners. This way they would not have to give the list out, but the others owners would find out that the site, and group, exists.

Take care,

Robert