Reaction score
has anybody been to gdi tuning to get anything done to there car? i wanna get a group n remap and inlet manifold, that will be the last mods i want on my trophy, just want to know if there any good or are is there anywhere else thats just as good or better? i live in northamptonshire east midlands so i dont wana travel miles

Reaction score
I fitted the Group N ECU a couple of years ago and have never had any problem with it. Subjectively the car felt faster but I've not put the car on a rolling road to prove it. I can't comment about the inlet manifold. I do know that some people don't rate GDi but I've been happy with their work and Andy comes across as a good guy.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Don't want to put a damper on your plans but, and it is my opinion that the inlet mod offers doubtful benefits to the 182 engine as Renault already did this as part of the 172 upgrade (with the RS manifold) and if you're going for a re-map get a live re-map done at somewhere like RS Tuning. Personally for what you want done i would go to Ben, his work is good and it's a good little package that will give you some extra muscle, i just think that the same money can be spent more effectively.