Future Icons (Evo Issue #188 - November)....

Reaction score
Bought the mag this morning. Haven't had a chance to have a good read, but always nice to see the Trophy in Evo.

Reaction score
I must dig out my M6 vs Trophy issue. Think it is in the loft, i used to keep it in the back of the car to show off to people.

Reaction score
Interestingly, issue #188 features cars that Evo perceives to have investment potential. However, interestingly the Clio V6 was missed out from the list. V6 prices have actually gone up since the end of 2012, and are likely to continue with cars being written off in the UK. UK is the cheapest place to buy a Clio V6 right now, so a few have been exported out of the country.

Has there been a similar trend as regards the 182 Trophy?

Reaction score
Nope, prices are still falling and there are still around 450 out there, although perhaps slightly less 'true Trophies'.

Maybe in 20 years a decent one will be worth £10k but in 20 years £10k will be worth what £2,000 is today.

Reaction score
Interestingly, issue #188 features cars that Evo perceives to have investment potential. However, interestingly the Clio V6 was missed out from the list. V6 prices have actually gone up since the end of 2012, and are likely to continue with cars being written off in the UK. UK is the cheapest place to buy a Clio V6 right now, so a few have been exported out of the country.

Has there been a similar trend as regards the 182 Trophy?

Some have been taken back to their homeland with disastrous consequences

http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/41714-298/page5